Congratulations on deciding to participate in a givecation with Adventures in Voluntourism! Look forward to taking part in a life-changing experience while you visit a unique destination, learn hands-on about the culture, and make a meaningful change in the community. Of course, you will meet awesome people and have lots of fun!
We want your fun to start at Enrollment. So, a few clicks and you can begin looking forward to your Adventure!
- Select travel location
- Complete your Participant Destination Agreement Of Understanding form
- Interview with us (we will contact you to schedule)
- Our mutual givecation decision is done:
- Pay 20% non-refundable deposit within five (5) days
- Pay remaining amount 30 days before date of trip (by Visa or Mastercard)
Now your Adventures in Voluntourism Team will start finalizing your givecation packet which includes:
- Group housing
- Transportation (some locations will have exceptions)
- Background Security Check
We will communicate with you along the way of:
- Travel documents needed
- To keep a watch on the weather for our destination(s)
- Plan to pack comfortable clothing, shoes, and your medication
- Many other reminders
- Other options available with additional costs
Our hope is that each of your givecations are full of unforgettable memories with other like-minded people.
Our givecation experts are glad to assist you with resources for airline, travel visas, and other trip necessities.
Notice: In the event of a conflict between Participant Destination Agreement Of Understanding and supplemental terms, the Supplemental Terms will apply.
Disclaimer: Please do not make travel arrangements until AIV has confirmed your givecation. Dates are subject to change without notice due to participant registration or unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to decline to do business with anyone on a nondiscriminatory basis.